Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This Week’s topic is the top ten anticipated book for the first half of 2016.
All these books have made the list because they sound intriguing, different and really good. So here goes* drum roll*
1)Into The Dim by Janet B. Taylor
2) The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
3) The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
4) The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker
5) The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
6) My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand , Brodi Ashton , Jodi Meadows
7) Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
8) Rebel Of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
9) A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
10) Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
2016 looks like a promising year. All these titles sound so interesting and I cant wait for them!
What are your top anticipated releases?