I was nominated for this award by Lizzie@Accio Padfoot. Thank you so much sweetheart!
Go check out her amazing blog over here!.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions and nominate five more bloggers.
1)Have you ever done anything embarrassing while you’ve been fangirling?
Um.. I don’t know if this counts but I was reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, maybe 2 years back. It was such an emotional book( like most Nicholas Sparks books).
My cousin and her family had come over and I was reading on my Aunt’s tab. My dad was taking a video of everyone and it was when I was swooning over the main love interest. Yep, he got that on video. So embarrassing! You can actually see me swoon!
2) Biggest book hangover?
Ha! Easy! Harry Potter!
I first read the books when I was 13 or so. I read all 7 in one go and it was amazing!
I remember imagining myself as part of the trio and dreaming of my Hogwarts letter. I was in dreamland for such a long time!
3) When was the last time you fangirled and why?
The last time I fangirled was when I read The Lunar Chronicles. it was because…. you have to read the series to understand!
ps. If you read Cinder and didn’t like it much, continue with the series! It gets more amazing with each book!
4) Do you read or write fanfiction?
5) Who are you fangirling most over at the moment?
Let me tell you something- I am in love with Captain Carswell Thorne ( The Lunar Chronicles). Like if he was real, I would marry him!
The above picture is perfect but in my head he is more like this-
He is so much like Eugene!
1) A book you have read years before but you still fangirl aboout.
2) Is there any character or book everyone loves over but you?
3) Do you read or write fanfiction? ( Lizzie’s question)
4) A book you loved but feel it should be more popular.
5) A character you wish you could marry.