Welcome to Being A Book Nerd.
I am a blogger from India (book blogger specifically). I’ve been reading for a long, long time now. In fact, there is a photo where a 3-year old me is reading a magazine (upside down of course) with spectacles on.
I love reading. I love books. I love their smell. I love how you can fight wars, fall in love, rule entire galaxies, be a deadly assassin, learn magic, save worlds…all at the comfort of your own room.
Here, I will be sharing this love for books. Reviews, memes, discussions and everything in between. Oh, also about other things I love like – Marvel Cinematic Universe, Doctor Who and art.
I mainly read Young Adult, but I do want to branch out to other genres. So if you have a recommendation, do leave a comment below.
Some of my favourite books/series are:
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
- The Lunar Chronicles Marissa Meyer
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Soul Eater series by Eliza Crewe
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read this.
I leave you with some final words:
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
Find me elsewhere: